The event in San Giorgio a Cremano has been organised for people working in the field of training. The event had been hosted in I.T.I. “E. Medi”, a very important technical institute in Campania region. During the event the project has been presented to the public, as well as its main objectives. Euroform RFS’ professionals talked respectively of the importance of new innovative technologies supporting teaching methods, emotional intelligence.
- In March 2022 has been lunched the project WINC2021: Innovative Validation of Acquired Experience Methodology for Immigrants
- The fourth newsletter of the Erasmus+ KA2 project Women-entrepreneurship.eu is online
- The third newsletter of the Erasmus+ KA2 project Women-entrepreneurship.eu is online
- European Network for Focus on Upskilling Pathways : staff training
- Euroform RFS is partner in the European project “European Network for Focus on Upskilling Pathways”